top of page

Correction of New York City Building Department of Building Code and Environmental Control Boards Violations and Summons

  • The property owner is required to correct all New York City Department of Buildings and Environmental Control Board Violations and Summons.


  • The property owner will hire a professional engineer to file plans and applications with the New York City Building Department for the NYC DOB violation correction.


  • When the plans and applications are approved by the NYC DOB, the contractor can obtain a construction permit to begin construction to correct the NYC Building Code Violation.


  • When the construction work is approved by the NYC Building Department, The owner will obtain a Certificate of Occupancy and/or a Equipment Use Permit (EUP)

Back to Home Page

Image of New York  City Buildings DOB Department Of Buildings
bottom of page